Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Meiyean!

Well actually that's all I have in mind for now...
Even better is, it's not even today...so..Happy Belated?

Anyways I shall be off to stone on my bed and roll around.....

*hours later*

Ok so I have finally woken up from my zombie state. BTS...

So on Meiyean's bday, Terence gathered a small group of people who were suppose to wake her up in her room but unfortunately she woke early...
so her brother took her out for a short period for us to sneak into her house...
everything went sorta as planned, just not as smooth...

MY opening her long awaited present.
Terence and Denise replaced the actual one with paper notes. SMART!

During the night, Kelle(MY's bff) planned dinner with her high school mates at an Italian restaurant at BKT Segar.
I admit I was a bit lost but thankfully I know at least 4 of the 14 people there...
Will write a brief review on the place when I feel like it...

It was also Vincent's birthday! The guy in the white T-shirt.

It was nice..
Hope you enjoyed it Meiyean luilui!
Your big Sweet 16. *pukes blood*

n.n


Situations at home are hostile.
Dad doesn't like me blogging, says that its a waste of time and that it would be best to spend it studying. 
Even reading my study slides on my lappy is considered gaming.
haih...

Emo kid..

No comments:

Post a Comment