Thursday, September 9, 2010

Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D

Well thanks to Nuffnang again, I managed to watch another movie before the opening day~




Anyways, since I don't really know the story of Resident Evil,
I just sat through the movie knowing that some hot chick is gonna be killing zombies..
Woot woot!!




Synopsis - Alice is back and revenge is what she seeks. After taking down Umbrella Corp. in Japan, she moves on looking for the sanctuary which Claire and the rest has gone to. Expecting to find a thriving community free from the T-Virus, Alice's hopes came crashing down to what she discovers.






My Review - First off, the 3D parts of the movie, even though some parts are not necessary, they are cool. Really is the next generation of 3D technology. Only thing bad about it is the 3D gave me this huge headache afterwards. Its quite strain full on the eyes and  the brain. Worst of all is, THE WHOLE MOVIE is in 3D. So imagine how big of a headache that is. Action scenes are good but well doesn't really have storyline le.




I Rate Thee - 7.5/10


Okay so if you still haven't seen the trailer yet, here it is!


1 comment: