Again I have put the Crop Feature to good use.
I saw a Dragonfly on my car antenna, so this was what I did.
Gear - Canon 500D & Canon 50mm 1.8
- Set the camera to AV/Aperature Mode and to the largest megapixels.
- Find the focus.
- Get to a close distance with the target and take at least a few shots.
- Slowly start moving forwards towards the target while shooting.
- If the end result ain't as macro as it seems, find a good picture and crop it.
- You will get something pretty good.
Hope you find this useful.