Monday, September 20, 2010

The newlyweds

Weddings are such happy places.
The bride and groom on their special day,
The parents heaving a big sigh of relief,
Relatives gathering from high and low,
and kids running around. 


Congrats Darryl & Bee Gin


Well recently I attended a childhood friend/ family friend...
Okay someone close to us le. He got married and I was there as the wedding car driver.
My plans to drift with them in the car didn't really quite work out as I planned but all was good and smooth sailing. 




I brought my camera there hoping to learn from the more professional photographers but sadly I was wrong cause I met one of those cocky " I have a Canon L lens and you don't/ My lens is bigger than yours" people. 
Don't you just hate it? We're all just learning so don't be so cocky.


Click Read More to continue.





Anyways, here are some of the pictures I managed to catch with my KIT LENS. 
Pretty much a modernized traditional chinese wedding. 




Fetching the Bride at her place with all the games the bridesmaids play on the groom's side.



Leg wax..ouch..


Bitter gout juice 


Freshly squeezed lemon juice




After all the games and prayer.








The couple and the parents(Groom's side)

That's all for now.
Hope some of you guys can teach me more on photography!

Justin.L

2 comments:

  1. There always be photographers who are some what cocky and annoying. We simply have to swallow up our pride and move on. Arguing with people like that is just a massive waste of time.

    I havent shoot a wedding yet ! I would love to try one day ! Dude, my club is organizing an outing soon. Would you like to join us ?

    ReplyDelete