Saturday, May 22, 2010

Klang Bak Kut Teh *Updated*

*Chester, Mel, Shan. Please scroll to the end of the post*

Ok, I can totally feel all the hatred coming at me from all my friends that have gone overseas. XD
Hahaha!

Sorry to my muslim readers since this is a non-halal post.

Anyways today followed parents to Shah Alam which was near Klang, so they decided to go
makan bak kut teh. So I also makan le.
I need to get over the awkward feeling of pulling out the camera snapping food pics. Damn.
Anyways here is only my plate coz parents dug into theirs.

Oh yes, I'm planning to buy the Canon 50mm 1.8 lens. Anyone selling theirs or know of a value priced one?

Half fat, slim (pun fei sau)



Zoom into the fats I ate


Within 10 minutes.

The pros say eating it is separate plates is tastier cause in the big clay pots they mix alot of other stuff into it.
So this way it's YUMMIER!

JUST TO SCREW WITH MY HUNGRY FRIENDS! XD

Siew Yok!!!

SUFFER THE WRATH OF HUNGER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment