Thank you maywan for letting me touch your lappy~
Ok so I have no idea how this laptop is cause I only have like 2 hours with it.
-250GB hard disk
-AMD Turion(tm) X2 Dual-Core Mobile RM-74 2.20ghz
-ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics 1GB
-Windows Vista, 32bit
-Bluetooth, Wlan A,B,G
-14' inch LCD screen with webcam.
- 3 USB ports, 1 HDMI, 1 Lan, 1 normal phoneline, 1 VGA projector, 1 memory card slot, 1 audio and 1 mic.
First look and feel~
- So from what i've been told is that this lappy is about a year old but its a desktop replacement. On first touch, it was warm on the left palm rest, left side on the keyboard, and top left for speakers but the fan output is on the back left so its understandable.
- No touch sensitive multimediea buttons. All multimedia buttons are found on the top row with the F keys under the Fn category.
What I get within 2 hours~
- Speakers spit out pretty good sounds but of course its branded with the Altec Lansing logo. The volume goes pretty loud and the sound only cracks about 85% to 100%.
- The screen is tight so you will feel resistance moving it but its a bit unstable at the top. If you move the laptop you will see the top part wobble. The monitor doesn't go very bright tho.
- The keyboard is quite nice to type on, soft but bouncy. The keyboard feels kinda small tho compared to the 15'inch laptops which i'm used to.
- The performance of the lappy is ok with multi tasking. A little slow with starting applications but it is barely noticable. It would be good for many people who is planning to just do work on it and play light games. Seeing that i didin't have L4D 1 or 2 with me during the review, so i'm guessing it and only guessing that it will manage to play L4D at lower graphics. The laptop had Cabal in it, it lags a little at the start but everything works out fine after that. (get a laptop cooler. A good laptop cooler)
- The laptop doesn't come with much bloatware at all. From what i see it is pretty clean.
- The touch pad is not very sensitive but it does come with those scroll thingy at the side and the bottom i think.
- I don't know the battery life for this lappy but i would dare make a guess of minimum 2 hours 30min or more. It's kinda weighty with the battery.
Here are some benchmark scores for the graphic card. *Click Here*
- This lappy would be pretty good for most people looking for a laptop just to use and light gaming. Only to me, it feels a little bit average and spits out too much heat. If on normal usage it spits this much heat, how hot will it be when gaming? I like the speakers tho. ^^
- Oh yea i just remembered that AMD processors creates more heat than Intel's. No wonder so hot. lol. Can BBQ when gaming.
- Get a laptop cooler.