Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Get out of the driver's seat, I'll drive!"

Finally using the blog to the true purpose of blogging...
I shall blog about junk in my life ^^

The whole sentence of the title?
That's what I hear within my family. There are currently 4 drivers, parents, elder sis and me.
Funny thing is none of us like each others driving. Its a hell ride for us whenever we are not driving.
Which is pretty funny if you look at it from a stranger's point of view.
I guess its the way we drive, since my mom doesn't really know how to use the brakes and my dad doesn't know how to lift his foot off the accelerator, we being the kids have learned to drive from them.

We are not dangerous, its a little aggressive and a lot of defensive.

I guess its a good thing that I drive a Kelisa, so at least I would be scared of driving too fast. Only bad thing is its safety. Let me explain.

Kelisa safety features -
  • Regular brakes, might fail under heavy load.
  • No air bags. Please provide own balloons.
  • Traction Control. Learn to drift.
  • Crumple Zone. *very important* - Front bumper onwards till driver's seat.
  • Safety Beams. Being a Malaysian made product, proud as we are about it, we are in no way confident with it's built. 
  • Seat Belts - Regular.
I guess it's still better than the Myvi, it's highly flammable,
 literally..... 

Writing this way does cheer me up, in a way. 

I shall sign off with the car of my reachable dream.

Nissan 350z / Fairlady

fml...
angugu



No comments:

Post a Comment