Sunday, July 4, 2010

German Knuckles and Pussy Foots, yumm~

I constantly wonder why I am still under weight.
From the amount of food I eat, it's kinda illogical.

Anyways, finally another food post. 
The place is called STADT. They sell german food and beer. 


I only know the place is at Puchong, all else please google maps the place.
It's near....Carrefour
The price for the place for the pork knuckles is ok, the rest I find the portions a bit small.
Like how 2 sausages can cost RM20++. That's crazy...

Food - It's tasty, (fullstop)Price - Depends on what you order but for just german knuckles then it's ok. Drinks are as usual, killers.
Service - Pretty good. Plus they have cards, board games and the TV to entertain people while waiting for their meal.

Anyways my family only comes here for one thing. Well many of their customers do.
The German Pork Knuckles...damn does it taste good.
It also comes with sauce and sides dishes!
Perfectly fine to share with 1 or 2 people. 


Let me try describing the taste of it.
The skin of it is very crunchy and sweet cause of the honey and directly after that would be the fats which are like soft, chewy and tasty. It melts in your mouth and sticks to every tooth you have. Then the meat would be smoked and the taste would will your mouth and nose.

Ok go suffer, if you read my description of it.


They have a wide variety of imported beer.
But its like fking expensive 
It's RM26 for 500ml. 


Oh yes, this is also the place where they sell pussy and orgasms. 


Sounds vulgar. Oh well...
I guess that's it for now. 
Cheers!

Twilight Saga - Eclipse Screening and Review coming your way!~

I can't stop thinking about you.
Oh noes...