Saturday, October 30, 2010

Grind My Gears - Overly Braking Drivers

Another rant...haha sorry people...



Was driving today and you know after all the advice on tv and papers, I do try to drive in the most fuel saving way.
Like I stick on to the speed limit, lighten the car load, having a light foot but generally all these wont help much when you have a driver in front of you braking on every coincidence.
For every port hole on the ground, the driver brakes,
for every bird he/she sees, the driver brakes.

I don't get it. How can you brake when the road in front of you is totally empty?
Worst part of all, they drive on the fast lane and think that they totally own it.
Worst than worst, they drive on the fast lane at 50km/h over taking a lorry which is going at the same speed.
O.o!!



Holy Mother Of All Cows, these people need to learn to not hog the roads. Sometimes they feel the pressure and let you pass but shows you the finger as if you are wrong instead O.o
Keep the road rage at home and drive safely la, look at the road and not me.

Grinds My Gears....

No comments:

Post a Comment