Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Parent's 25th Anniversary!

I'll start with saying sorry for not being able to make Jeremy's 21st Bday cause I went for a family dinner instead.
Sorry!!!


Enough said, parents celebrated their 25 years together with a small family dinner.
It was at Rasa Sayang Shark Fin Restaurant on Jalan Imbi. Pretty old place but it still have class le I guess...





Dinner was nice and tasty. Eventho I suspect the price was feisty as well..
Had some champagne and a few parts of overly smooth brandy, which made the evening all the better.
I shall apologize for not editing the pictures, since my laptop is current at the service center.


 Pictures of more food!






The family

Food - Not bad, quite tasty.

Price - From medium to expensive. Depends on whether there is a set or not

Service - Quite good since they expect tips at the end of the session. 

JLYJ

No comments:

Post a Comment