Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hennessy Artistry Big Bash 2010 Awesomeness


So how was it?
Personally I found it AWESOME!


Click Read More for MORE





The drinks were great, the music was great, the company was great!
Being my first HA event and all, it turned out pretty fun. Met new people, enjoyed the great taste of Hennessy Mixes, danced a little, fooled around a little and camwhored like mad. XD

Holly from MTV. She so cute!

I personally found Da Mouth's performance to be the most fun and energetic. Didn't manage to stay the end cause was trying to avoid the crowds and roadblocks.
Really craving for the Hennessy Apple and Hennessy Berry naoo...angugu!!
Enough talk, I know all you readers want are pictures, so enjoy!!

Me and my sis poser-ing 

Mixing my own beat yo~ 

The special photography wall with convo bubbles. 

Learn to mix your own drinks with hot and sassy girls. 

Kardinal Official yo

Camwhore! 

Autograph wall 

The bar constantly serving the free flow 

The turn out. It was pretty packed at the center/dance floor.

Check my sister's blog out for her experience for HA

That's all for now,
till the next event.
JLYJ

3 comments:

  1. Woa... cool event ! how did you know about it?

    Cool picts !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ponky! erm some friends told me about it
    thanks for the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it does pay off to be well connected !! Good job, my man. I'll keep coming by your blog more often !

    ReplyDelete