Friday, August 26, 2011

A whole new life!

Hey everyone!

Sorry that I have not been updating my blog. I am proud and a little sorry to say I have continued with my studies at the United States!

So I am living a new life with new people and a new environment.
Sadly all my blogging connections from home has been severed.

Well give me about another week for everything to settle down before I start blogging again.
Currently going through orientation and classes start next week so subject selections are driving me a little crazy.

All for now!

If you know anyone I can contact in the US for blogging opportunities, PLEASE SHARE!
*begs*

YJ

**thanks John J for the wish!

If you like this, please click on the LIKE button to share this and show your support by liking the blog's fanpage @ http://www.facebook.com/yeejinlimblogspotcom.

Thank you!

Signing off,
YJ

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wat course u doing?
    so cool!

    all the best and hv a great adventure thre^^

    ReplyDelete