Monday, August 15, 2011

Samsung Galaxy Tab Review

Hey as some of you may know, I was recently fumbling around with the new 10.1 Tab by Samsung and well here is my video review!

I would say sorry tho cause its out of focus. Was really hard trying to record it with my dslr.
But anywho, it is pretty descriptive.



I would say tho, I do still prefer a laptop than a tab. Sure its lighter and it can be used at anytime but if you have a small laptop 11" maybe, fitted with a SSD hard drive, put to sleep. Then you pretty much can use it in a snap as well. Batt life wont be that significant but still you can do so much more. To me, lugging the tab around wasn't so diff as to lugging the Series 9 around.

If you like this, please click on the LIKE button to share this and show your support by liking the blog's fanpage @ http://www.facebook.com/yeejinlimblogspotcom.

Thank you!

Signing off,
YJ

1 comment:

  1. now many companies launching tab because youngsters are very crazy about Tab, main reason is that we can use Tab for multi-purpose.

    ReplyDelete