Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hennessy Artistry 2011 @ Mist Club, Bangsar.

Hey all, over the weekends was Hennessy Artistry at Mist Club, Bangsar and I would say it was pretty fun!

The venue was no doubt pretty well decorated with HA banners and stuff but I would say the company did make it pretty fun. Not forgetting the drinks too.

The acts for the night was great as well. I only saw 2 as I did my usual thing of leaving earlier to avoid traffic.

Letting the photos do the rest!
Thank you Hennessy Malaysia for having another great party!








our little table 

Pei Li 

Zoey  

Reception 

Mix your own beats 

Bryant, Shera, Nick, CK 

Hassel

Yep that's all for now. Drop by the blog's fan page for more pictures!

If you like this, please click on the LIKE button to share this and show your support by liking the blog's fanpage @ http://www.facebook.com/yeejinlimblogspotcom.

Thank you!

Signing off,
YJ

No comments:

Post a Comment