Thursday, March 10, 2011

Luna Bar, Pacific Regency Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

Bout a week back, I went to Luna for the first time with some relatives. Alternative to Skybar.
I would have to say the setting is nice as well and there are more seats, I guess and it has a roomier feel.


But Luna bar is also hotter, the view of KLCC is not that nice, plus if it rains, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to be sitting under the covers. The worst part bout it is, they charge a Entrance fee of RM50 per person after 9.30pm with 1 drink. Whattttt....
Prices are on the higher side but since it is from a place with a view.
Anyways, here are some pics I took from Luna. Missed out on KL Tower tho. Dang-it!



See that building under construction?
Destroys the view. XD
Best tip - Don't wear long sleeves or something very thick. Sweat like mad.

I would rate thee - 7/10 

No comments:

Post a Comment