Thursday, December 30, 2010

7aste New York 2010.

It was my first time at a 7aste event. Personally I found it a little more toned down compared to HA but still fun.
Didn't really stay long cause I found it a little slow and draggy plus I had another location to go to. So left around 10.40.


Drinks were great. Very generous with booze and company was good. Even though it only lasted for a short while. They had this wall for pictures and they gave out free Polaroids for the guest. Good touch to the event. Makes it a little livelier.
What else to say but free booze and pretty chicks.



 Harith Iskandar entertained the crowd with his humor and a local celebrity charmed the crowd with songs but it was so packed that I couldn't get pictures sorry. 7aste needs a bigger venue.



Borrowed Feeq's fisheye lens. Best camwhore lens ever!!~


Also with Jiayeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment