None of these are confirmed. Just my predictions.
- Bigger memory. Definitely. Since the iP4 did not have a bigger memory for the HD recordings, hopefully Apple will bump it up.
- Fixed antenna. Well this is pretty logical to avoid the death grip.
- Dual core processor. Since the competition has launched this and the iPad2 already have it.
- More ram. Makes sense, since they upgraded the processor as well.
- Bigger screen. Okay this is a 50-50. Since Apple doesn't seem to be too hyped up about the bigger screen.
- Bigger camera. 8mp perhaps.
- 4G. This I am not quite sure. There are a lot of speculations but maybe, just maybe. Apple might leave this out for the iP6.
Yep those are my predictions.
I thought about that Smart Skin thing for the iP5 as well but since the phone is comparably smaller, don't think it needs a stand.
Leave a comment if you have predicted something as well.
All for now,