Monday, June 10, 2013

A Moment With A Stranger

Recently I have been sharing moments with strangers. It feels more of a Hollywood story of the very least. Meeting a random stranger of the opposite gender, either on the subway or on the plane, looking at the same thing, making eye contact, smiling at what we saw and by the end of that ride, we would part, never knowing anything more of each other, then just by the person’s smile and of the moment we shared together. Was it real? I hope so, because I know that the stranger had made my day. In that one  moment I wasn’t just another face in the crowd but something more. 

If you like this, please click on the LIKE button to share this and show your support by liking the blog's fanpage @ http://www.facebook.com/yeejinlimblogspotcom.

Thank you!

Signing off,
YJ

No comments:

Post a Comment